"Quality is our motto"
A safe and well-functioning electrical system is vital to every home. This can be achieved by ensuring that you acquire professional assistance for all your electrical work to be done. The temptation to tackle any of it by yourself can be highly dangerous and expensive if things go wrong.
1. General electricals
2. New installations and rewiring
3. Metering and site powering
4. Safety inspections
5. Switchboard upgrades
6. Light and power installations
7. Additional lights and power points
8. LED lights
9. Kitchen and bathroom renovations
10.New home wiring
11.Bathroom exhaust fans
17.Multi room audio wiring
Different homes have different requirements for data cabling, network layout and speed. We, at PEDS 2000, will do a complete survey of your home and design a network plan. We can provide the best advise on how to maximise your network speed.
Home offices or home schooling we always recommend having solid data cabling in order to achieve the best result at minimum cost.
1. Warehouse lighting & repairs
2. Workshop machine & hoist
3. Fan repairs & replacements
4. Commercial kitchen wiring
5. Shop maintenance & repairs
6. Office maintenance & repairs
7. Internal & external lighting
8. Motion sensor & security lighting
9. RCD & switchboard
Commercial networks are bigger than home . A home network may have between one and twenty connected devices but commercial networks have thousands including a combination of wired and wireless devices.
We are specialised at all commercial networking that involves:
4. Core Switch
5. NAS Devices
6. Wireless controllers